Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] date control

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 25 February 2005]

I'm using the date control in AcuBench. For date fields that are optional, for example birthdate, we would prefer to have blanks displayed in the field unless they fill it in. Is there a way to do this? Currently if the date isn't set it displays today's date. I know there is a check box (show-none) but we prefer blanks.

Thanks for any help.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] date control

Can you disable it? And if so, what does it do then, just gray out, or does it show a blank as well?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

When I disable the date control, it is grayed out but the date is still displayed.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

See if there is a way to turn of auto validation or something along that line in the methods, that is the only thing I can think of then.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'll try that. Thank you for your help.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your help, jrodgers. I've been busy with other things today and haven't had the time to work on it.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.