Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] event keypress in activex

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 15 January 2011]

I inserted in a form a activex excel spreadsheet.
I want to recover the keypress (function if is possible key) in a cell in table from activex....

In VB exist the event

Private Sub Spreadsheet1_BeforeKeyPress(ByVal KeyAscii As Long, ByVal Cancel As OWC11.ByRef)

In cobol I find only CmdGoto, CmdHelp, MsgValidate, Other.... but I didn't find Beforekeypress.....

If I use
CALL "C$GETEVENTDATA" USING EVENT-CONTROL-HANDLE ,
VAR1 ,
VAR2
I can recover the key (I belive...), but where I put this inquire without event?

thank's
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] event keypress in activex

I've searched MSDN for Excel and a BeforeKeyPress event, and cannot find anything, could you post the url that describes this?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.