Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
Former Member Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] plataform 32 bits and 64 bits

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 01 April 2008]

Hello everyone ..

I have some questions that I hope I help solve ....

-- Imagine a server with Windows Server 2003 for 32-bit and imagine a second server with Windows Server 2003 for 64-bit ...

1 ?. There acubech and runtime for 64-bit whatever?

2 ?. I have a different runtime acubech and one for the 32-bit OS and one for the 64-bit OS?

3. The runtime for the 32-bit OS run on the 64-bit OS? ... And if you are then that the provision would have less than 64 bits (for example slow)?.

4. If I have a 64-bit runtime for?, Run in 32-bit?

I hope help me with these questions that I post

Thanks to hand ...

CIAC
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.