Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] popup menu

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 07 August 2006]

I am using a function key to access a popup menu and it works. My question is once an item is selected from the popup menu how do I get that item into my field. I have tried several different accept and modify statments but can't seem to find the data selected. It works if I right click and then click on an item in the menu.

thanks for any help
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] popup menu

Each item in the menu has as exception value associated with it. Once the menu item is choosen your on exception phrase should indicate the exception value of the item chosen. Based on that exception value you can move whatever data you want to what ever fields you want.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.