Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] radio button problem

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 12 October 2004]

Having a problem with radio buttons. I have a screen with a tool bar, a multiline text entry field, and two radio buttons.

The entry field's id is 1 and tab control is 1. It is set as enable - true, read only - false.

The radio buttons have both higher ID's and tab control numbers. They are group 1 with group value's 1 & 2 respectively. They share the same value variable.

Whenever the screen is displayed initially the first radio button has the focus and is set as selected even though the value variable is zero.

Any reason for this behavior?
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] radio button problem

Can you provide a small sample to illustrate it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] radio button problem

This is occuring when running this screen in a "perform thread" routine. If I take the same screen to a stand alone project it behaves correctly.

The application it's used in is huge. I'd like to get someone to set up a Webex session to have a look at it. I it could be just something I'm not seeing clearly - to close to the problem 🙂

Regards

Vins Nash
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.