Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

[archive] sample program for RichTextBox ActiveX control

[Migrated content. Thread originally posted on 21 March 2005]

Hi all,
I have worked on an customer issue regarding the RichTextBox ActiveX control. The result is a sample program which I would like to provide it to everybody who is interested in.

The attached zip file contains,
- the definition file, RichTextBox.def
- a .PSF and .DLT file to add to an AcuBench project

Have fun with this sample.

Regards,
Peter
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: [archive] sample program for RichTextBox ActiveX control

I would like to thank Peter for this contribution and also inform you all that this component being used here"RichTextBox", is one of the components available on the 6.2 CD for redistribution by yours together with your ACUCOBOL-GT applications.

Also a note, for those who have a desire for drag and drop functionality. If you have this component installed on a window of your application, it can serve as a drag and drop target in your ACUCOBOL-GT application.

You may for instance drag an area of an Excel spreadsheet and drop it into the RichTextBox component.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.