Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
CIAC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

c$RUN

I'm trying to call the email, with the "c$run".

The parameter i've pass to the function is as follows:

"c:\program files\windows live\mail\wlmail.exe" / mailurl:mailto:mail@mail.com?subject=&body=&attach:c:\ temp\test.txt

The email I opened properly but the problem is I do not attach the file.

Anyone know if there is something wrong with the parameter?

Thanks.

0 Likes
5 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: c$RUN

I noticed a space in C:\ temp was that intentional or should it be C:\temp

0 Likes
CIAC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I´ts c:\temp, is a mistake copying the sentence.

Anyway i found that it´s not possible attach files via comand line, but thanks for your interest.

Moving on, you know if there is any utility that can be called from ACUCOBOL to be passed a pdf file and generate a doc?

I found programs that convert, but I wonder if there will be a tool that can be called.

thanks.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You may want to start a new entry in the forum so that all the other members see it and not have it under C$RUN. That said, I did see this ... http://www.pdftoword.com/

0 Likes
CIAC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks.

0 Likes
renatovicent Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You tried to use quotes in the path of the attachment? For example: "c:\program files\windows live\mail\wlmail.exe" / mailurl:mailto:mail@mail.com?subject=&body=&attach: 'c:\ temp\test.txt'

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.