Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

combo box

Jump to solution

Need help with resetting a combo box. The combo box works fine if a name is selected. I also have a option to enter a customer number. If a wrong customer number is used the combo box will duplicate all the customers again. At the wrong customer I initialize the PO-BOX-CHOICES and reload the table. What might I be missing to prevent duplicates on the combo box?

Screen1 is the normal Screen.

Screen2 is when it duplicates.

Working Storage is the table.

Screen Function is the indexing of the combo box.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: combo box

Jump to solution

It is difficult to tell. The combo box already contains values, and then you modify adding the data that is in working storage. It would seem that you need to empty or perhaps destroy the combo-box, re-display it and then modify it with the working storage data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: combo box

Jump to solution

It is difficult to tell. The combo box already contains values, and then you modify adding the data that is in working storage. It would seem that you need to empty or perhaps destroy the combo-box, re-display it and then modify it with the working storage data.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.