Highlighted
Visitor.

problem with acubench

Good Morning,

i am a developer from Italy that works with acucorp extend 9.1. In these days we have uptated our old o.s. Windows server 2008 r2 to 2016 version without reinstalling extend.

Now we have any problem with Runtime (we use acuconnect) but using the editor acubench i noted that is impossible to modify the screen section or working storage or in the files, all the commands are in low density.

this problem may have been caused by a parameter that i have modified or it's better to install acubench from the cd ?.

Thanks and bye.

Maurizio

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: problem with acubench

Good morning, Maurizio.

ACUCOBOL-GT 9.1 is not supported on Windows Server 2016.
This may explain why you are experiencing weird issues on this platform.

The first thing you can try is to reinstall the product you have.
If this does not solve the situation, upgrading to a certified release is always the best option.
We suggest 10.3.0.

Looking forward for your feedback.

----------------------------
Claudio Contardi
Product Support Engineer, Senior
Micro Focus
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

Re: problem with acubench

Good Morning,
sorry for my delay to answer, i supposed that there could be some problem with this old version.
Now it works becuase in the properties of compatibility i set run as windows7.
If i will find some other problems i''ll will download the certificates as you suggested.
i have another problem to solve ...i will ask for some help in other post.
thank for all.
Maurizio
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.