Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
CIAC Absent Member.
Absent Member.

runtime 64

Hello,

Sometime ago, we post about a problem in our installation CD of acucobol runtime 64 bits v8.0.0. Here is the link http://community.microfocus.com/microfocus/cobol/extend_and_acucobol/f/20/p/6845/5958.aspx#5958 and we are looking again to solve the problem, because the option of copying the folder after install using the setup not works well. When the runtime executes, we get an error of no license archive found. The text of our license says this:

ACUCOBOL-GT Runtime v8.0.0
for x86 running Windows Vista 32/64bit
#Users 50

And this text make me think it's not a real 64 bits runtime or the license given isn't a 64 bits runtime license. Anyone with same problem?

Thanks afterwards

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

RE: runtime 64

The wrun32 -vv allows you to figure out which runtime you have. The license files are named the same, wrun32.alc, or perhaps wrun32.!lc, however if you open the license file with a text editor, you'll see machine key

Machine-key....: 

Machine key value 5 means 64 bit, machine key value 2 means 32 bit.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I used the windows64bitcd.zip  file from supportline.microfocus.com/.../extend80.aspx WS1 - Windows

CassieGriffin Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It is very helpful information which I have solve my window error 0x8024200b. This problem is heppen when run window in my systme. I have found same solution on babasupport.org/.../ and both are very helpful to solve error code
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.