Highlighted
Visitor.

workspace window disappeared in acubench 9.1.1

I have a problem with ACUBENCH 9.1.1 , i use this editor from many years but this morning when i push the button to show the WORKSPACE ,this window doesn't appear.

Do you know a solutions?

thank you.

Maurizio from Italy.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

RE: workspace window disappeared in acubench 9.1.1

We ran into this with Acubench 9.0 with multi monitors and having the window undocked. A change to the monitor layout caused the window to not display in the visible area.

The only way we found to fix was to set the old monitor layout back up where the window was accessible, and dock it first before changing the layout.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Visitor.

RE: workspace window disappeared in acubench 9.1.1

The "brute force" way to get it back would be to go into the Registry and delete the key HCKU\SOFTWARE\CASEMaker\AcuBench9xx (while AcuBench is NOT open). The next time you start AcuBench it will recreate this key (and all of its subkeys) with the factory defaults, and (hopefully) your Workspace will be visible again.

You might want to export this key to a .reg file before deleting, or just rename it. Then you can compare the old and new and maybe you'll find the particular subkey or value that controls this. Otherwise, restoring to the factory defaults will cause you to lose any custom layouts you've set up (like visibility/ position/size of menus, toolbars, various editor & designer panes, etc.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.