Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

All target driven icons are grayed out

In the Admin tool of File Dynamics, all icons including Configuration in the Target Driven tab are grayed out since installed.

How can I undo these grayouts and use them?

By the way, License Type is Evaluation, but core, Epoch Data Protection, Workload, security Feature is effective.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Re: All target driven icons are grayed out

Hi KoizumiTa
Do you have a File Dynamics eval or a Data Access Administration eval? A DAA license would cause this tab to be grayed out.

Lothar
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

lwegner;2495895 wrote:
Hi KoizumiTa
Do you have a File Dynamics eval or a Data Access Administration eval? A DAA license would cause this tab to be grayed out.

Lothar

Hi Lothar
Thanks your reply.

My environment is File Dynamics 6.1 eval.

Regards,
Koizumi
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

After that, I upgraded my FD to 6.2 and solved this problem. Currently, the target driven button in my environment is available.

Thanks,
Koizumi
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.