ashmoore Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NFR V2.0.2 available yet?

This is very odd.
I can see only NFR2.0.1 for download, but when I follow the links for NFR Documentation it takes me to the NFR2.0.2 version.
We are waiting for the MS-SQL support before implementing so can get nowhere until this release drops.

-----x==---x===----- I used to be an eagle......
0 Likes
1 Reply
bgashler Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Yes, here are the details.

File Reporter 2.0.2 Released

Today we released Novell File Reporter 2.0.2. Product enhancements include:

• The option to utilize either a PostgreSQL or a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 database
  • The ability to report on administrative shares
  • A new Configuration Dashboard
  • The ability to change the data font in reports
  • Performance enhancements
  • Bug fixes

For specifics on performance enhancements and bug fixes, refer to the product Release Notes located here

You can download Novell File Reporter 2.0.2 here.

Regards,

The Novell File Reporter Documentation Guy
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.