Make Filr and Content-Editor to work in COLLABORATIVE REALTIME editing with multiple USER on SAME do

Idea ID 2804426

Make Filr and Content-Editor to work in COLLABORATIVE REALTIME editing with multiple USER on SAME do

Make Filr and Content-Editor to work in COLLABORATIVE REALTIME editing with multiple USER on SAME document like teamwork do.

For now only one user at a time can edit the document even if it shared with multiple user.

If teamwork can did it, why not filr directly ?

3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This does work with Filr. Have a look at the recording of the Webinar on the Content Editor I delvered a couple of months ago (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6342926854995394316) at around the 15:15 mark.  You can see multiple people editing a file concurrently.

If you are having issues I would open an SR.

Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Oh.

My rep told me something else.

I'll open a SR and see.

Thx for the tips.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Already Offered

This already works with Filr. Please check the configurations (also check if the other users have right to edit that file, etc) and if needed open an SR.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.