NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.

Omit "own edits" from modified file notifications in Filr.

Idea ID 2804850

Omit "own edits" from modified file notifications in Filr.

I like the function to be alerted when a 'watched' file in Filr is modified -- but find it annoying to be alerted of my own modifications.  I know when I have edited a file, and don't need to be told 10 seconds later; I am only interested when someone else has edited the file.

Please add an option to omit notifications of edits done by oneself.

3 Comments
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Yes, Good idea, also another option that could be added to users profile.

Excellent idea.  I think the user profile would be the place for this setting.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.