Filr 2 is going out of support – are you ready to upgrade to Filr 3.4.3?
94% of Micro Focus Filr customers are already running Filr version 3
If you are not one among them, here is the list of some of the goodness you are missing out on:
- Net Folder sharing
- Custom branding
- Data loss prevention
- Microsoft Outlook plugin
- Microsoft Office plugin
- Multifactor authentication, with integration with NetIQ® Advanced Authentication
- Enhanced security, including protection against ransomware
- Support for zoning
- File request links
- Share Access Reports
- AppConfig support
- Linux Client
- Support for Online updates
- Tons of Performance, Scale and Stability enhancements and bug fixes
- Support for Windows Long path
- Lot more…
If you are one of the few customers still running Filr 2 – it’s a good time to upgrade Filr to version 3.4 and stay supported.
Join us on February 13th for a webinar where we will share the best practices, answer your questions, and demonstrate how easy is it to upgrade from Filr 2 to Filr 3.4.
To register for the webinar - click here.
If you are not able to make the webinar, you can still register and we will send you a link to the on-demand version of the webinar.
Looking forward to helping you get to Filr 3.4 and make file access, sync, share, and collaboration even more easy and secure!