tdebeer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

1st glitch

HI All,

Running for about 6 days .. all very cool and all, then jsut a few minutes aga i get a call from one of me test users (10 users) ... he gets an error login in .... he explains to me all kind of messages , but what stands out for me is that he reads a message "access denied from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, which is the filrsearch applicance .. then i phone other user to login... he reports his folders are gone .. and trying to create new ones it gives error, trying to again create same folder.. it says it is already there .. BUT nothing displays .... i restart the whole bunch an everything is happy again ... ... this have such a familar sound to it ... something like "ifolder" or something!!!! ...
https://forums.novell.com/images/smilies/mad.png
0 Likes
1 Reply
tdebeer Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 1st glitch

mm second glitch for the day!!!!! The following error occurred trying to share, file1.docx, with, mannandale, Error: org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this IndexWriter is closed

tdebeer;2263202 wrote:
HI All,

Running for about 6 days .. all very cool and all, then jsut a few minutes aga i get a call from one of me test users (10 users) ... he gets an error login in .... he explains to me all kind of messages , but what stands out for me is that he reads a message "access denied from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, which is the filrsearch applicance .. then i phone other user to login... he reports his folders are gone .. and trying to create new ones it gives error, trying to again create same folder.. it says it is already there .. BUT nothing displays .... i restart the whole bunch an everything is happy again ... ... this have such a familar sound to it ... something like "ifolder" or something!!!! ...
https://forums.novell.com/images/smilies/mad.png
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.