Not applicable

Anyone using the ZMM Android Agent and Filr Android Client?

If you are using the Android clients (ZMM and Filr), then once your Android device updates to Android 5.0/5.1 (or any new device you setup that comes with Android 5.0/5.1) you can expect to see the serious issues described in TID 7016592.

7016592 Unable to install the Filr and ZENworks app alongside each other on Android 5

Novell Technical Support is collecting customers affected by the issues described in the TID and encourages everyone affected to submit a service request for this defect to help raise the priority in Engineering for a practical workaround and fix.

(NOTE: My sincere apologies for the cross-post with ZMM, NTS just told me to collect all the customers I know for both products). 😞
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
mfaust Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Anyone using the ZMM Android Agent and Filr Android Clie

We have already opened a SR for this a while ago and haven't got a solution. As we were about to roll out ZMM and hit this problem during pilot, we are pretty much back to square one, as our users want to use Filr...
Hope Novell fixes it soon before we have to look for an alternative to ZMM and revert the purchase.
0 Likes
mselan Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Anyone using the ZMM Android Agent and Filr Android Clie

Any news. have the same problem with 2 customers ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.