mandalr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can not upgrade filr db from 1.0.1 to 1.1

Hello,

file size of database on 1.0.1 is cca. 79 GB. I have make backup with mysqlbackup script and get filr.sql file 43 GB.
Then do exactly like in manual. On boot a get window to insert root and vaadmin password. Then starting import and after 24 ur still noting.
Then I restart appliance and if I look in /vastorage/mysql I see files in filr folder but ibdata1 is 122 MB and no ibdata2 as on filrdb 1.0.1.
Any suggestion?

Thanks Robert
0 Likes
2 Replies
mandalr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can not upgrade filr db from 1.0.1 to 1.1

Update:

I look in new appliance what is done. I saw that new /var disk is full 100%. Is update process use /var partition during import?
0 Likes
mandalr Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Can not upgrade filr db from 1.0.1 to 1.1

Now is ok. If you have big database you must make disk for /var bigger then 40 GB because upgrade process make mysql-bin files in /var/lib/mysql . I have 42 GB of that files for 72 GB databases.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.