Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

FiLR Documentation: 404

Does this link: https://www.microfocus.com/de-de/documentation/filr/filr-4/filr-admin/ shows a documentation anywhere? I get 404 ...

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: FiLR Documentation: 404

No. I know, this shouldn't be the case, but I can not strongly enough urge anybody to use Microfocus Website (And while I'm at it, Microsofts too) in english only, if you want to get your job done properly.

I'll report it anyways. 😉

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

No. I know, this shouldn't be the case, but I can not strongly enough urge anybody to use Microfocus Website in english only, if you want to get your job done properly.

Hm, I do not want to reconfigure my browser any time I visit a MF page ...

I get this message when start my browser, go to the documention page and try to open the 'Filr4-Product Overview' page.

There was no hint to choose a language! When MF is not able or willing to offer i8n documentation it seems to be a good idea to link all to the english one ...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I can confirm this behavior.

But luckily you don´t have to reconfigure your browser. In the right bottom corner of the website you can change the language and thanks to God for cookies the site remembers at the next visit.

So called Würgaround 🙂 or just feature??

Gotthard

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I agree that admins should use the english pages. The problem is that users are affected too - if they click the help button in Filr they also get the error. Leaves no professional impression. At least the should get the english page if there is no localized one.

Did you get any answer after reporting that?

Btw: For Filr 3.x exists a german version of the user guides - do you know if there is or will be one for Filr 4.x?

Thanks,

Mirko

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.