Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

FiLR4: DB-VA: Updates via SMT

During setup the FiLR environment I found that the DB-VA can not register to the local SMT-Service. Message is:

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate in certificate chain

I get the CA from the SMT-Server and copied it to /etc/pki/trust/anchors/. Than run update-ca-certificates. After this the message is the same. Even if I provide the CA or the server certificate via --cacert to curl.

Any hints?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Betreff: FiLR4: DB-VA: Updates via SMT

The VA can not registered to MF, too. The root message in the Admin -UI is the same: "Can not run suse_register -E"
It seems that the whole update bunch is in trouble. Maybe this is because SUSE changed from SMT to RMT with SLES15.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.