ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only starting on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Filr 1.2 Add Files not Adding

Version: Filr-1.2.0.848.HP

Using Windows 7/8 on IE/Chrome/Firefox I can not "Add Files..." to Home or any subdirectories of Home. I can create a New Folder... and Delete files and folders so I do not believe there to be a rights issue involved. There is no error thrown and I can even see a very brief progress type bar before I return to the drag/drop interface.

Whether I drag/drop or use the Browse dialog, the results are the same.

Any suggestions for troubleshooting or relevant logs to begin with?
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

jameswatson3 wrote:

> Using Windows 7/8 on IE/Chrome/Firefox I can not "Add Files..." to Home
> or any subdirectories of Home.
> Any suggestions for troubleshooting or relevant logs to begin with?

I had very similar problems. We were able to resolve them by upgrading
our Cisco ACE load balancer which does all the SSL stuff. Are you able
to test the behavior when using plain html without encryption?

Günther
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I will disable "Force Secure Connection" to test this when I have a chance after business hours.

However, I did try a simple reboot of the filr appliance and was briefly convinced that the issue was fixed. I was able to upload a file successfully, then delete it. Unfortunately when I tried one final time before declaring the issue resolved, it failed again. This time the failure was different though and an error was returned, "An unknown error occurred uploading this file. The upload has been aborted. The error was: 'An error occurred during this operation'" This message did not appear at all before my reboot of the appliance.

Regarding secure vs insecure access, my errors occur going directly to the system at https://<fqdn>:8443. Our certificate does not prompt for acceptance or indicate any issues.

Any suggestions for specific log file to hunt for more information?
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This one again. Hopefully resolved in upcoming 2.0

https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/474854-no-space-left
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.