vtodorovforum Contributor.
Contributor.

Filr 4.0 Postgresql Online Updates

Hi all, 

only the new postgresql appliance cannot register for online updates. 

Same procedure as other appliances gives an error message. 

"There was a registration failure. Verify the correct data was entered in the registration dialog."

Has anyone seen the same issue ?

0 Likes
3 Replies
RaveNet Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Filr 4.0 Postgresql Online Updates

I'll spin up a pgsql appliance this weekend and see what's up. Should be a separate appliance registration key for the pgsql if memory serves
0 Likes
RaveNet Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Got it, assuming you have Filr advanced, try the appliance code from your other license.  Oddly I couldn't register using the code attached to a Filr Advanced license but the original standard license appliance worked.

If you only have 1 Filr 4 product listed and its appliance code isn't working, contact support or probably directly to entitlements@microfocus.com

0 Likes
vtodorovforum Contributor.
Contributor.

I have 3 entries under eintitled software

Filr 1.2 - there is only an .xml file under keys

FIlr 3 Standard - only an .xml file under keys

Filr4 Advanced - 2 codes and 1 .xml file. Neither of the codes work with the postgresql appliance. 

Case is already open with tech Support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.