Highlighted
khurni Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Filr - lock wait timeout - users

Hello,

I didn't find any KB articles or forum postings, but in a "large" configuration anyone seen issues where you cannot delete/update an LDAP user and the logs show:

"Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction"

It sees to be with the MySQL database itself (god I hate MySQL), as you cannot even manually drop the user either (get the same error).

I have not yet tried bouncing the appliance yet.

0 Likes
1 Reply
khurni Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Filr - lock wait timeout - users

Apparently this is just MySQL being very slow.  Eventually it'll work.  But it takes about 4 hours to delete 100 users.

Ugh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.