Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1526 views

Filter users shown

Hi,

Where has the feature gone to to be able to set filters on users and
groups.

With that i mean, being able to set filters on for instance groups so
that the users of a group do see the other users of that same group
but not members of other groups.


0 Likes
5 Replies
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Filter users shown

Alex Warmerdam wrote:

> Where has the feature gone to to be able to set filters on users and
> groups.
>
> With that i mean, being able to set filters on for instance groups so
> that the users of a group do see the other users of that same group
> but not members of other groups.


I'm afraid that's not in the initial release.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
We know what your world looks like. http://www.novell.com/yourworld/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Bob-O-Rama
Visitor.

Re: Filter users shown

So what you describe seems to be a multi-tennant configuration? You want Sales to be isolated from Marketing for example?

-- Bob
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Filter users shown

On Thu, 02 May 2013 14:16:03 GMT, Bob-O-Rama
<Bob-O-Rama@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

Exactly.


>
> So what you describe seems to be a multi-tennant configuration? You
> want Sales to be isolated from Marketing for example?
>
> -- Bob


0 Likes
jmarton2 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Filter users shown

Alex Warmerdam wrote:

> On Thu, 02 May 2013 14:16:03 GMT, Bob-O-Rama
> <Bob-O-Rama@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:
>
> Exactly.
>
>
> >
> > So what you describe seems to be a multi-tennant configuration?
> > You want Sales to be isolated from Marketing for example?


Yeah that's definitely not there today but is being considered for a
future release.

--
Your world is on the move. http://www.novell.com/mobility/
We know what your world looks like. http://www.novell.com/yourworld/

Joe Marton Emeritus Knowledge Partner
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Filter users shown

On Thu, 02 May 2013 16:15:56 GMT, "Joseph Marton"
<jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> Alex Warmerdam wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 02 May 2013 14:16:03 GMT, Bob-O-Rama
> > <Bob-O-Rama@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:
> >
> > Exactly.
> >
> >
> > >
> > > So what you describe seems to be a multi-tennant configuration?
> > > You want Sales to be isolated from Marketing for example?

>
> Yeah that's definitely not there today but is being considered for a
> future release.


It was but fanished from b5 or 6 😞 so we are going to talk to some
people the upcomming weeks because we and several other parties in
europe need it to be succesfull.

Also education would love it, but that's another cup of tea.



0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.