normand Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Invalid guestId in ConfigInfo

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to upgrade from Filr 3.4.3 to Filr 4.  Everything is going fine since I deployed OVF template for PostgreSQL.  When I try to add the second hard disk drive in VM parameters, I have that error message:

Invalid guestId in ConfigInfo

And I can't do anything else in this VM configuration.

Anyone knows why it's happening ?

VShpere 6.7.0.30000 Build 13757058
Chrome or Firefox browser

Thanks for help.

Normand

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Invalid guestId in ConfigInfo

Jump to solution
Issue resolved.
OS was Suse Linux 15 when the OVF file was imported so we changed it to Suse Linux 12.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution
Issue resolved.
OS was Suse Linux 15 when the OVF file was imported so we changed it to Suse Linux 12.
0 Likes
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

In the OVF file for the PostgreSQL VM , the following line 

<OperatingSystemSection ovf:id="85" ovf:version="12" vmw:osType="sles15_64Guest">

should be

<OperatingSystemSection ovf:id="85" ovf:version="12" vmw:osType="sles12_64Guest">

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.