forresn1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mac OS X 10.10 and Filr 1.1

Anybody else having issues with 10.10 and Filr 1.1? On one of my desktops I can't get the icon to load on the menu bar with the new client. The old client opens fine but won't sync items. On my laptop the icon shows on the menu but won't sync items up. Items down look ok from what I see.
0 Likes
5 Replies
vtodorovelatec Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Mac OS X 10.10 and Filr 1.1

in our office we have only 1 user with mac os x. Filr 1.1. + OS X 10.10 works fine after we reversed the POODLE Security patch.
0 Likes
forresn1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

My 10.10 machine at home appears to work fine. Went up to the icon to open console and it showed there was an update. Upgraded from there and reopened with the new app. Is there a proper way to uninstall the client other than trashing the app? I imagine there are some back components that are installed for the sync engine to work properly.
0 Likes
marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm running 10.10.1 and I can't get Filr to load after being updated. I've even gone as far as removing it and reinstalling. I'll get the animation like something is loading but there is no icon in the upper task bar and nothing indicates that the program loaded.
0 Likes
vtodorovelatec Absent Member.
Absent Member.

takes 1-2 minutes for the tray icon to appear. check the activity manager and find the novell filr process and see if it is using the processor 100%. then wait a few moments.
0 Likes
marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I ended up having to completely remove Filr and all of its metadata to get it to reinstall and be able to run it. The instructions are at the bottom of the Desktop Client quick start page that is linked with the installers.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.