Highlighted
shanedriggs Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not not edit file when going through Access Manager

I can not edit a file with FILR if I go through Access Manager. If I go direct it works just fine.

Anyone get around this problem. I know it is a webdav issue. I followed this TID
https://www.netiq.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7012002

But it did no good. It opens up Word but never shows a document.

We are NAM 3.2 sp2 ir1 and Novell Filr 1.0.1 (Build3226 / September 7, 2013)

Thanks.
Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
simeonof Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Not not edit file when going through Access Manager

Are you doing SSO with Identity Injection (as in the Filr documentation)? If yes - I've seen this with Vibe as well, you cannot edit documents. I've configured both Vibe and Filr for SSO with FormFill (search the Vibe forum and you'll find my posts there) and all works fine. It is not officially supported solution, but it works and you don't have to modify anything on the Filr or Vibe side.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Ok, I did not know you could could form fill a basic auth login. Hmmmmmm. I will research VIBE for a post from you. Thanks.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Can you tell me how you did that. It is not in the thread:
https://forums.novell.com/novell-product-discussions/collaboration/vibe/469433-vibe-form-fill-auto-submit-via-access-manager.html

I will start looking at the docs and see what I can see.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.