Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Postgresql Appliance Product Upgrade

Hi,

I've just done a clean install of Filr 4.0 advanced ( 3 x Filr appliances, 2 x Search appliances, 1 x Postgresql appliance) and then applied updates. After registering the postgresql appliance with my filr update channel code, it showed a number of on-line updates which I applied successfully. It then showed a product upgrade. 

When I try to apply this it fails. The instructions say:

1. Click the Start button.
2. Accept the license agreement.
3. Type your new activation key to register the appliance with the Micro Focus Customer Center.
Or
Connect to the local SMT server that has the upgrade files.
4. Wait for the appliance to register and the Online Update page to open.

I think the issue is that I don't have a new activation key. Should there be on specifically for the postgresql appliance? In the customer centre I'm seeing a code for Filr Advanced, three for Content Editor, and the xml licence file. I've tried the Filr code, but it doesn't register.

Clip1.png 

The detail is:

com.novell.admin.common.server.rpc.beans.RpcException:
Error: Failure on refresh and key import. Try again /usr/bin/zypper --gpg-auto-import-keys -x ref - failed with a return code of 6

Anyone else encountering this?

Regards,

Robert

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.