ckazzi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This device is not authorised to use Novell Filr

Hi,

I am getting this error "This device is not authorised to use Novell Filr because it is jail broken" on iOS. I have Filr 1.1 client installed.

It doesn't even try to login to Filr. I have disabled (disabled applications on rooted or jail-broken devices) and the device doesn't even show up in Mobile Devices in the Administrator Console.

Thanks in advanced.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
josenaranjoch Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: This device is not authorised to use Novell Filr

I have the exact same problem. Im using jailbroken iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1. Any hint on what to do to solve this?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: This device is not authorised to use Novell Filr

josenaranjoch;2341307 wrote:
I have the exact same problem. Im using jailbroken iPhone 6 with iOS 8.1. Any hint on what to do to solve this?

Did you try to remove the checkmark in Filr administration console->Mobile applications->"Disable applications on rooted or jail-broken devices?

http://www.novell.com/documentation/novell-filr-1-1/filr-1-1_admin/data/mobile_site.html

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.