rbarber1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upgrade to Filr 1.2

Today, I performed upgrade of our small deployment, single server, Filr from version 1.1. to 1.2. I am running it on Hyper-V. I noticed at the Filr console, it says Master Resource Control: runlevel 3 has been reached. Skipped services in runlevel 3: nfs smbfs. I cannot get to the Administration website and Windows Desktop clients are not syncing. I followed the upgrade instructions very closely in the Novell Filr 1.2 Installation and configuration guide - June 01 2015. I started over and did the upgrade a 2nd time with the same result.

Please tell me how I can fix this issue. Thank you.
0 Likes
3 Replies
rbarber1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Upgrade to Filr 1.2

Additionally, I noticed that there is no phpMyAdmin icon on the Novell Filr configuration page like there normally is. If there is a video available on how to perform this upgrade to version 1.2 and/or some other documentation available on how I can perform this upgrade, I would greatly appreciate it being provided links to these resources. Thank you.
0 Likes
rbarber1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Also, if I click on the Novell Filr Appliance Configuration icon it says RPC Failure or session timeout...redirecting to login screen.

I wonder if Filr is not working because it is updating its database?
0 Likes
kokot_passau Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Try delete cookies and browser cache.
The RPC failure should be gone.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.