Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

is there a way to make files appear online only by default?

Jump to solution

Hello I'm just new to filr,  since installing I know that I could synchronize files from my the filr desktop application to the web but almost all of my files are cached offline since my desktop has limited storage I want to make my files only available online automatically

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lyle

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: is there a way to make files appear online only by default?

Jump to solution

Hi Lyle,

one possibility is to configure this via your shared net folder. There you have the ability to use this option:

Rimser_0-1579250584747.png

But there are more options i.e. to limit Filr cache (default 30 days). This cache can be an administrative setting for all user or a local one via your desktop client.

Diethmar

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi Lyle,

one possibility is to configure this via your shared net folder. There you have the ability to use this option:

Rimser_0-1579250584747.png

But there are more options i.e. to limit Filr cache (default 30 days). This cache can be an administrative setting for all user or a local one via your desktop client.

Diethmar

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!

View solution in original post

Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Yes. I see, Thank you for the reply  @Rimser 😁

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.