Re: How do I determine what is a Single Page Application or not?
The most straightforward method would be to ask the developers of the site. There is a manual way to detect SPA:
- Open developer tools / inspector
- Reload the page or navigate to it
- Notice the timeline/waterfall of the requests
- Click on a link or other interaction you have in concern
- If the timeline refreshes and causes a page reload then it's not a SPA
- If the timeline shows the first hits and additional hits after your interaction then you have a SPA.