Want to ask a question? Please register with the community first - information here
Guests (unregistered visitors) can browse or search the community for information. Only members (registered users) can post messages or comments, track discussions, and get email notifications on posting activity and other community actions.
Registering and logging in lets you take full advantage of the community, enabling you to:
- Post new messages and reply to other members' posts
- Receive email when someone responds to a specific post or topic
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Personalize your community experience
- Post comments on blogs that don't allow anonymous comments
- Post ideas, vote on the ideas you like best, and post comments
If you don't log on, you can only browse, search for information, and read posts. You won't be able to give Likes, vote on ideas, interact with other community members, or set customization preferences.
First you must create a Micro Focus login account. Click the "Sign On" link at the top right of any community page. Next, click the "Create an Account" button and follow the steps there. After you've created your account and have verified your email address, you can sign in and start participating.
To sign in:
- Click Sign In at the top of any page.
- Enter your Login name and Password.
Tip: Your account is a "Single Sign On" account which will let you access most of the Micro Focus online areas with the same login.