Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Will there be a finer permissions and roles given at application level?

Jump to solution

We require each application's security lead to be able to self manage users to their applications.

Current roles only allow Administrators to add and remove user system wide which is not a good behaviour for self management.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Will there be a finer permissions and roles given at application level?

Jump to solution

It is already possible for Project owners to add and remove users from the projects. Only the access to the system is handled by administrators. Projects can be handled individually.

The whole area is currently under investigation as I already wrote in my previous answer to the LDAP question

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

It is already possible for Project owners to add and remove users from the projects. Only the access to the system is handled by administrators. Projects can be handled individually.

The whole area is currently under investigation as I already wrote in my previous answer to the LDAP question

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks for your quick response!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.