Micro Focus Security Fortify Product Announcement Version 18.10
Micro Focus Security Fortify Product Announcement
Micro Focus Security Fortify is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) and Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) 18.10, WebInspect and WebInspect Enterprise 18.10.
Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) & Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) & Applications 18.10 Product Announcement
The Fortify SSC and SCA 18.10 release emphasizes the evolving needs to expand support for new programming languages, enhancing existing languages and support for new constructs and frameworks. The 18.10 release builds on our vision of integration and agility while continuing to provide market leadership with key enterprise enhancements that focus on improvements in speed, automation, extensibility and usability.
Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA) Key Highlights
- Enhanced .NET support with Xamarin and Azure Projects framework
- Swift 4 and XCode 9.2 support
- Continued Improvements in Node.js Support
- Python 3 support has been added
- Scala 2.13 and Scala Play framework support has been added
- Performance has been improved for scanning Python projects
Fortify Software Security Center (SSC) and Tools Key Highlights
- Security Assistant for Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (VS marketplace)
- Fortify plugin for Bamboo (Atlassian marketplace)
- Audit Assistant Auto-Apply Predictions Feature
- Scalability: Database (Oracle) Partitioning
- Micro Focus Rebrand and Modern User Interface Refresh
- Token Management
- Consolidated Proxy Settings
- Improved Password Strength
- Bug Tracker Plugin Redesign
WebInspect & WebInspect Enterprise 18.10 Product Announcements
Fortify WebInspect and Fortify WebInspect Enterprise 18.10 release emphasizes automation capabilities, integrating our dynamic technology as part of an organizations ecosystem, and improving the user experience.
Fortify WebInspect customers can upgrade to the latest version beginning on Tuesday, May 29, 2017. WebInspect can be upgraded to the latest release using SmartUpdate service.
Fortify WebInspect 18.10 Key Highlights
- Multi-User Login Macro (Technical Preview) provides faster scan times with our multi-user login solution. To preview the multi-user login macro, please contact Micro Focus Customer Support.
- Standalone Proxy Server for WebInspect Enterprise helps automate workflows via traffic capture - download via the Fortify Marketplace
- REST API Updates for WebInspect Enterprise
- Login to http://www.hpe.com/software/entitlements using your Passport account
- If you have not logged in before, you will need your Order Number or Subscription ID to request access to your account
- Click Manage Entitlements
- Select Download Software
- Click on the software you wish to download
For further assistance downloading software or managing entitlements visit the Contact Us/Self Help page.
If you need assistance with your Order Number or Subscription ID please contact:
Europe, Middle-East, & Africa: mi.licensing-EMEA@microfocus.com
Asia-Pacific & Japan: LicensesAPAC@microfocus.com
Or open a case online at: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/
Fortify Ecosystem and Marketplace
The Micro Focus Security Fortify Ecosystem is an integration framework covering 10+ software categories with the tools, applications and REST APIs that organizations are leveraging across DevOps and 3rd party toolchains. Our ecosystem enable our customers to integrate our solutions easily and seamlessly into their environments with tools found in our Fortify Marketplace.
The Fortify Marketplace enables customers to go to one location to access new integrations, plugins, updates, etc. The Fortify Marketplace can be found here: Fortify Marketplace
You can find both html and pdf documentation for Fortify version 18.10 software products at:
The following quick links have been provided for your convenience for our 18.10 release:
Note: Legacy documentation (prior to 18.10) can still be found at:
For support, please go to: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/ or call support: +1.844.260.7219.
Details are available in the attached release letters along with specific feature requirements. We hope that you continue to find our products helpful and we welcome any feedback. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Director of Product Management
Micro Focus Security Fortify
+1 (404) 931-1028