Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ASP Precompilation failed - An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format

Hi,

I've started doing a regular scan of a VS 2013 product and, at the end of the translate phase I see this message several times:

aspnet_compiler: error ASPCONFIG: Could not load file or assembly 'Oracle.DataAccess' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

ODAC is installed (both 32bit and 64bit) and seems to be picked up properly as the regular build I'm performing prior to scanning is succesful.

I've tried adding debug and verbose options to the translate phase but the resulting log shows no ASP / ODAC errors...

Some additional info: 

Command used for scanning: sourceanalyzer -b %BUILDID% -debug -verbose -logfile %BUILDID%_translate.log devenv Solution.sln /REBUILD Fortify, where BUILD_ID gets replaced at runtime. I have a special "Fortify" configuration because I wanted to skip scanning some modules, but the issue appears regardless of the config used.

Fortify version: 4.31

Non-standard settings: 

com.fortify.VS.ASPNetCompilerExecutable=c:\\Windows\\Microsoft.NET\\Framework64\\v4.0.30319\\aspnet_compiler.exe

com.fortify.VS.RequireASPPrecompilation=false

Any suggestion on what I should try next to debug this?

Thanks and regards,

Mihai

Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.