Android Studio Plugin
I have an application being built in Android Studio 1.2.2 (Build 14.1980579) and I have HP Fortify 4.30 installed. All is on a windows 7 64-bit machine. Now Fortify 4.3 supposedly comes with a Android Studio plugin but for the life of me I cannot see it anywhere. I have reinstalled the Fortify and all I see are the plugin for Eclipse and Visual Studio. So, my question is where is this plugin. Is it a separate download? Any help will be appreciated.
The answer of Steve is rigth. The same occur with all of Eclipse-derivated IDEs. For example, there is no Plugin for RAD or Spring IDE, but Eclipse Plug-In works on them.
Please, tell us your how goes with this.
Installing the Analysis Plugin
To install the Analysis Plugin:
1. Run the Static Code Analyzer and Applications installation and select IntelliJ IDEA Analysis from
the list of plugins.
2. Start IntelliJ IDEA or Android Studio.
3. Open the project that you want to scan.
4. Open the Settings dialog box as follows:
l On a Windows or a Linux system, select File > Settings.
l On a Macintosh system, select Preferences > IDE Setting.
5. In the left panel, select Plugins.
6. Click Install plugin from disk, browse to the <SCA_and_Apps_Install>\plugins directory and
select the HP Fortify IntelliJ Analysis Plugin zip file.
7. Click OK.
8. When asked whether you want to restart the program to activate the plugin, click Restart.
HP Fortify Analysis is added to the list of plugins and the menu bar now includes the HP Fortify menu.
-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
All answers are correct, just one thing, You are using Fortify 4.30, I checked out documentation (Fortify 4.30 System Requirements https://www.protect724.hpe.com/docs/DOC-12331) and said that just supports Android Studio 1.0.1, this may be a problem.
How to install IntelliJ plugin Installing SCA IntelliJ Plugin - YouTube