Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Any chance HP will opensource the Fortify Maven plugin?

Jump to solution

Should we do a poll to investigate if ppl like this? If so we can ask HP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Geert, the full source for the Maven Plugin has actually been available as part of the SCA install since v3.30. It can be found in the following directory:

<SCA install dir>\Samples\advanced\maven-plugin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Added idea:

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Geert, the full source for the Maven Plugin has actually been available as part of the SCA install since v3.30. It can be found in the following directory:

<SCA install dir>\Samples\advanced\maven-plugin

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Was your question answered by Simon? If so, please mark the question as correct, so other users will know. Thanks!

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

So the source is available to Fortify customers just not on github or something like that. That was my origional intention as I explained here Opensource Fortify SCA Maven plugin

Are you managing this forum? Does it needs to be managed?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Geert, sorry I overlooked the idea post. I've just added a reply there too. I'll follow up with our PM as to whether there's plans to add these to an external repo and let you know what I learn.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.