Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
harrisrob1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Application version missing from Applications in SSC

I have a version for an application that is still in SSC. I upload a new FPR to that version everyday. However, when I go to the Applications view in SSC, the version does not show up. Same when I go to generate a report. I enter the application and then search for the version and it is not there. But when I go to the dashboard the version shows up in the list.

This happened after I went through and deleted old versions  Is there a toggle switch or something to view it or reactivate it? I selected the show inactive versions and it did not show up. 

The version is still in there. In the dashboard view the Version says "Master", which is what I named it and how I reference it.

0 Likes
2 Replies
harrisrob1 Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Application version missing from Applications in SSC

So tracing through the jobs log. I found where that there was an entry of type "Application Version Delete" that failed on that application Version. So somehow that version was to be deleted but failed and is there but isn't there. 

Is there a way to query the database to find out what it should be? or a way to restore the version? I'm not sure what or why it was to be deleted. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Application version missing from Applications in SSC

You may need to contact Fortify Support directly to dig into this more.  There are differences between the Archive and the Remove actions, and sometimes the data can be recovered and other times only a summary remains.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.