Basic Information to Open Fortify Support Ticket
When contacting Technical Support to assist in troubleshooting a problem, we know time is of the essence. To help us hit the ground running, this document includes tips on what you can send Fortify Technical Support when opening a case on various types of issues.
Remember to always provide specifics of your unique environment, including type and version information for any relevant technologies that make up your Fortify ecosystem. It is also helpful to include answers to basic questions like:
- Has this issue occurred before?
- When did it begin? (Provide Date & Time, when available, for pointed log analysis)
- Were any changes made before the issue presented?
- Is the issue presenting for only one user/project/etc. or all?
- What was the outcome of any troubleshooting you have already done?
Additional information needed (logs, etc.) is included in the following KB Article: https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/doc/KM03601146