Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Cannot update Audit Project from SCA to SSC

Jump to solution

Hello

First sorry in my English ^_^". Right now I have an issue uploading the audit project to SSC Server. After using SCA to scan the code, I clicked upload the audit project, In the step "Uploading Audit..." I encountered an issue like this

"

class com.fortify.ws.client.FortifyWebServiceException
(DOCTYPE is disallowed when the feature
"http://apache.org/xml/features/disallow-doctype-decl" set to true." (line1))

"

Well, i'm not kind of Java and tomcat guys. After searching google a while i still can't figure where I can fix this = ="
So Please help >_<

For my environment installation
1. SSC install using tomcat 8.5 In Windows 2012 r2, MSSQL2014r2
2. SCA install on Windows 7 x64

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Close this case

We found that SSC Server in the SCA Option have extra "/"  behide the server URL

after remove that, it work !

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

Close this case

We found that SSC Server in the SCA Option have extra "/"  behide the server URL

after remove that, it work !

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.