Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Change analysis upload token maxDaysToLive property in Fortify 19.20

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

I have upgraded my Fortify version from 17.20 to 19.20. However the maxDaysToLive property of Analysis Upload token is by default 90 days but I would like to change  that to 365 days.

I couldn't check any such edit option in SSC GUI, could you please let me know where can i change this property in SSC server so that it will reflect in the Fortify GUI?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Change analysis upload token maxDaysToLive property in Fortify 19.20

Jump to solution

To extend the MaxDaysToLive property

• On your SSC application server, go to directory C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 9.0\webapps\ssc\WEB-INF\internal
  • Create a backup of serviceContext.xml, and open file for editing
  • Find <bean id="uploadToken" class="com.fortify.manager.security.ws.AuthenticationTokenSpec">
  • Within this <bean> XML element, find <property name="maxDaysToLive" />
  • Change the value to 180 (or whatever # of days you choose) and save the file
  • Restart Tomcat

There are multiple token definitions in this file, you may need to repeat this for as many upload token types that you are interested in extending beyond the default 90 days

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Change analysis upload token maxDaysToLive property in Fortify 19.20

Jump to solution

To extend the MaxDaysToLive property

• On your SSC application server, go to directory C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 9.0\webapps\ssc\WEB-INF\internal
  • Create a backup of serviceContext.xml, and open file for editing
  • Find <bean id="uploadToken" class="com.fortify.manager.security.ws.AuthenticationTokenSpec">
  • Within this <bean> XML element, find <property name="maxDaysToLive" />
  • Change the value to 180 (or whatever # of days you choose) and save the file
  • Restart Tomcat

There are multiple token definitions in this file, you may need to repeat this for as many upload token types that you are interested in extending beyond the default 90 days

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.