Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
GiuseppeC Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Comment on SSC 18.10

Hi,

I would ask if somebody know if it is possible working on "comments" insdie the SSC.

I have an administrator account but when i log the SSC's "Dashboard" in the "Activity Feed" log I can see if some of other users write some comments on opened or closed issues but I cannot check wich issues we are talking about (immagine to have like 25k issues and many projects). Are there some option to check? or to have a link to that issue or more details info?

There are some option to delete some comment that are pubblished on the issues? If some user make a mistake and want to fix he cannot do anything expect write another new comment?

Thank alot
Giuseppe 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Respected Contributor.. markberrier Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Comment on SSC 18.10

From SSC, I have never found a way to delete comments. I reached out to support and asked about deleting them from the the DB directly but they could not offer any help. I would think that if you knew the table and field one might be able to delete a comment. This would require DBA permissions and experience. You don't want to deleted a table accidently! 

GiuseppeC Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Comment on SSC 18.10

Thank alot, 

Giuseppe

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.