Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Default Scan Settings Menu error?

Hi,

My WebInspect has a problem with correctly showing the default scan settings menu. If I look at the Sessions Exclusions submenu, the buttons for adding/editing/removing mime types aren't visible (see attachment for a better look). I've already tried to reinstall SQL Server Express and WebInspect, but this didn't fix the problem.

Colleagues of mine said it was a known problem,  but they forget the solution, so now I'm stuck. Anyone encounterd the some problem and if yes, how did you fix it?

Thanks! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This is a display issue for your workstation.  Recheck your screen resolution against the Fortify System Requirements (version 4.30 for WebInspect 10.40).  It states: 

Display

1980 x 1080 (recommended)

1280 x 1024 (minimum)

Also, your Windows Font size may be set to Medium (125%) or Larger (150%).  If the resolution correction above does not fix this UI issue for you, reset the Font Size to Smaller (100%, default), found under the Display Control Panels in Windows.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.