Ensign
Ensign

Error in Azure DevOps Fortify Plugin: Path must be a string Error

Hello friends. Hope all you are fine!

I´m working in Azure DevOps with fortify SCA Plugin.

So, with Azure Assistant, set the license path, build_id (jbsecuresite in this eg), enable SCA build (translate) - java application type. And enable SCA scan with default parameters.

But, in the console output have the next message:

I will share with you my yaml and others screenshot.

If anybody have a suggestion, it will be appreciated

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @jeschb ,

The error is seen from the "Fortify Static Code Analyzer Install" build task, however the yaml file is from the "Fortify Static Code Analyzer Assessment" task. Could you please verify  and share the configuration for the task which has errors.

Regards,
Tejesh Chandra K H

0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

Hello @Tejesh Chandra .

I attached here the correct yaml and log.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi @jeschb ,

Thanks for sharing those details.

It appears this will need some investigation. Please log a support case for further investigation.

Regards,

Tejesh Chandra K H

0 Likes
Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

I am using classic release but had to add a variable and overload the variable Build.SourceBranch and Build.ArtifactStagingDirectory to $(Agent.ReleaseDirectory)\{Artifact Name}\. Prior to that would receive the similar "path must be a string error".

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.