ace2000 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Fortify 18 Reports Error Processing

Hi, new Fortify setup. I have an agent running on a server and results have been returned.

Running reports for the first time, and when I run an Application Summary, it returns "Error Processing" and no data.  Where can I get more information on why it's failing?  The Fortify log in the web console shows this below, is there more info I can find in other log files?

Report name: MYAPP v1.1.0.83091 Name: Application Summary Report parameters: [ Application Version: MYAPP - 1.1.0.83091 Include OWASP Top Ten 2013: true Include PCI DSS 3.0: true Include CWE: true Include WASC 24: true Include DOD STIG 3.7: true Include Appendix A: true Include Appendix B: true Include Appendix C: true Include Appendix 😧 true Include Appendix E: true Include Appendix F: true ]

0 Likes
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor.. DiegoCaicedo Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Re: Fortify 18 Reports Error Processing

Usually it happens because the configuration process.

Did you seeded the Database?

0 Likes
umarkhalid123 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Dear Diego,

I have encountered the same error. I also seeded the databse. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. DiegoCaicedo Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Try using JAVA 64 bits, because java 32 bits has heap size limits.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.