Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
mozhaykin_a
Visitor.

Fortify SCA license's limitation on Projects count

Hello everyone!

In "Additional License Authorizations for Application Security software products" there is such phrase:
"HPE Security Fortify Static Code Analyzer Build to Order Starter Edition: Includes a license for one (1) Software Security Center, one (1) Scanning Machine, one (1) Power User, and thirty (30) Projects."

What does "thirty (30) Projects" mean?

How does Fortify count them?

Will it stop to work after 30 scans?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Raphael Hagi Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Fortify SCA license's limitation on Projects count

> What does "thirty (30) Projects" mean?

I think it's about how many applications do you have on SSC (Software Security Center).

> How does Fortify count them?

Project equals application. There's a difference when you work with microservices, but I think it's hard to know when it's a project or a microservice. When I got myself on this situation I ask to people from Micro Focus.

> Will it stop to work after 30 scans?

On-prem? No. It will work until your license file still valid. 

Data, or do not.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.