Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Fortify SSC 20.1 - R icon next to Primary Location?

Jump to solution

Hello, Hope you are well. Does the R icon in front on the Primary Location mean this was removed? (Let me know if this is in the documentation somewhere, I took a quick look but didn't locate it.) Thank you! 

R.PNG

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

The R = Removed. There are other indicators as well

S = Suppressed and H = Hidden.

Page 296 of the Fortify SSC User Guide does talk about this to some degree

https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/fortify-software-security-center/2020/SSC_Guide_20.2.0.pdf

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Actually, Reintroduced would make more sense.

Update 11JAN2021: Reintroduced is not correct. Removed is correct.

0 Likes
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

The R = Removed. There are other indicators as well

S = Suppressed and H = Hidden.

Page 296 of the Fortify SSC User Guide does talk about this to some degree

https://www.microfocus.com/documentation/fortify-software-security-center/2020/SSC_Guide_20.2.0.pdf

View solution in original post

Ensign Ensign
Ensign
Thank you!
Ensign Ensign
Ensign

Hello @rhelsens! Today, I noticed that when on the application Audit page, if the Application Profile Advanced Options settings does not have "Show Removed Issues" selected than the results with the R icon do not appear on the Audit page.

If the Profile does have "Show Removed Issues" selected, then the findings with R icon are shown. Additionally the items with the R icon show Trace is not available beneath Trace Analysis. Marking your response as the solution. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.