Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Fortify videos are all failing to play

I am unable to play any of the posted Fortify videos.  I browse to these from the main page:  Product Line > Fortify > "Product Videos" button shown in the right-side pane.  Each one will load on-screen and show the cover slide, but then fails once the Play icon is pressed.  I am using Firefox version 31.

URL:   Fortify

Error:  "We are unable to connect to the content you've requested. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Files:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Content tagged with videos_fortify

HP Fortify Rulepack Updates: Importing Downloaded Rulepacks   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon Catherine Thurmon
  Creating Administrator Credentials for the HP License and Infrastructure Manager (LIM)   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon Catherine Thurmon
  Installing the HP Fortify Extension for JDeveloper on Oracle JDeveloper 12   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon Catherine Thurmon
  Uninstalling the HP Fortify Plugin for Eclipse   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon Catherine Thurmon
  Enabling Debug Logging in the Fortify Plugin for Eclipse   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon Catherine Thurmon
  Enabling an SCA and Apps Upgrade from Audit Workbench   3 months ago in Fortify   by Catherine Thurmon

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Hans, are you still seeing this issue? I just tried the videos myself (albeit in Chrome) and they're now playing no problem. Let me know if you're still having issues and I'll follow up with the admins.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

They are now playing, but only in Chrome (v37) and MSIE (v11).  I receive no Requests nor warnings to activate any technology or add-on in Firefox, just that error message.

-- Habeas Data
Micro Focus Fortify Customers-Only Forums – https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Fortify/ct-p/fortify
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.